christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"well, Brady, now I feel like a noob, but it's the kind of answer I was hoping for. I…"

christopher myers replied Aug 25, 2010 to Who really needs a 4 group machine?

19 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Still trying to make sense of this. Ok, assuming you are a specialty shop, you are g…"

christopher myers replied Aug 19, 2010 to Who really needs a 4 group machine?

19 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Yeah that is probably the most ridiculous part. This self proclaimed "linguist" shou…"

christopher myers replied Aug 18, 2010 to madness: silly person refuses to follow silly rules for silly reason

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"Thanks Luke, these are great. Interest rate I got was slightly high (probably becaus…"

christopher myers replied Aug 17, 2010 to Let's Try This One More Time

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Reggie Elliott

"Agree with John P. When someone comes in a lot, you get to know them, you'll learn t…"

christopher myers replied Aug 16, 2010 to Asking customers their names for orders

37 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lacey Reichwald

"hehe, pi... "

christopher myers replied Aug 16, 2010 to madness: silly person refuses to follow silly rules for silly reason

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"I am also going through the process of starting a cafe, so this advice is newly lear…"

christopher myers replied Aug 16, 2010 to Let's Try This One More Time

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Reggie Elliott

"Nothing fancy, the centerpiece sits on the cross of the copper frame, and I just use…"

christopher myers replied Aug 14, 2010 to Just showing off our brewbar, no big deal.

15 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"Phoebe, I've seen your brewbar, in fact, this is inspired by...you. It made me reali…"

christopher myers replied Aug 14, 2010 to Just showing off our brewbar, no big deal.

15 Aug 14, 2010

"They are bike gears (chain rings to be technical, the gears are the smaller ones on…"

christopher myers replied Aug 12, 2010 to Just showing off our brewbar, no big deal.

15 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service