Fraser Jamieson's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Myself, I always use one. I have for 40 years and don't find it to be a bother. If i…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 10, 2009 to Required to use a thermometer.

16 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Actually, Jared, if you think about it, I think this is in the correct forum. "Trave…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Why do I have to drink just 25 milliliters of coffee?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Hmm...well, sometimes coffee shops have to close down because it costs them more tha…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Cheap ass customers.

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"There's no such thing as a foolish question when it comes from someone honestly tryi…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 8, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"You can use a bathroom scale, for example. However, remember that as you change the…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"They say you learn something every day. I just did. This is great information. OK, s…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Turkish and Ethiopian

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Turkish Coffee World

"Bad idea!!!! Neck ties are filthy things and that's why doctors in England are no l…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Uniforms

16 May 16, 2012
Reply by Johnny Blockhead

"I'm currently working for a franchised location within a chain of cafes. Yes, they d…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Uniforms

16 May 16, 2012
Reply by Johnny Blockhead

"A while back I was in touch with two people who used them with much success. However…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 30, 2009 to Lever-Driven Espresso Machines--Adjustments?

14 May 23, 2018
Reply by Jason

"Sorry, but I truly know nothing about them. Who sold it to you? If you bought it new…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 30, 2009 to Lever-Driven Espresso Machines--Adjustments?

14 May 23, 2018
Reply by Jason

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service