Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason...... So now I'm thinking I'll go back to my espresso bar and try my single do…"

Al Sterling replied May 2, 2009 to Is the 58mm PF "Scientifically Optimal Size?"

7 May 2, 2009
Reply by John P

"This is an excellent "regional show", in that it's got many of the vendors that exhi…"

Al Sterling replied May 1, 2009 to Anyone attending Coffee fest Las Vegas 2009?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"Biz is OK, but as everyone might agree....... there's more room for improvement nowa…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 29, 2009 to Is the 58mm PF "Scientifically Optimal Size?"

7 May 2, 2009
Reply by John P

"Well..... this'll date the crap out of me, but I'd have to say........ Buffalo Sprin…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 24, 2009 to What bands have you now gained more respect for after seeing live?

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"To address the "instability" of the PF when tamping, I installed black, hard rubber…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 24, 2009 to Have you unscrewed the spouts?

13 May 4, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"Not knowing your budget, and just talking preferences for food and beverage prep and…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 22, 2009 to what kind of countertop do you prefer?

21 May 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel James Scriver

"Every time I hear someone looking for help with their espresso, my first thoughts ru…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 13, 2009 to always seem to be over extracted...

13 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Ramos

"You didn't share info on the coffee. I'd like to know more about your blend? I'm jus…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 3, 2009 to Espresso Delimma

7 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Cleanliness trumps psuedo-science. Worst thing about stopping at a shop for an espre…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 30, 2009 to Puck In or Out?

40 May 29, 2009
Reply by Becki Klauss

"Jonathon, it's an interesting situation. I think some part of you might be deciding…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 28, 2009 to At war with the creamer station

28 May 14, 2009
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service