Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"To say I was shocked would be verbal shorthand....... I found those ads irreverant,…"

Al Sterling replied Aug 7, 2009 to Wilkins Coffee Ads

10 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"Well, firstly, thanks for sharing the photopage. I'm in the architectural graphics i…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 24, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"It's not that some of you haven't voiced a similar note, but I believe I've found so…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 23, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Just sharing my thoughts, and honestly am wondering how you approached space design,…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 16, 2009 to Urge to kill pt Deux

15 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Mark... thanks for sharing! I was so startled by your post, that I actually called b…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 15, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"OK.......fine........sure, I've used one. Which obviously tells you one of two thing…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 8, 2009 to anyone use a vintage glass stovetop percolator before?

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Harold W. Snow

"James' comments on crema were interesting and, evidently, have raised an awareness a…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 7, 2009 to Crema

15 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Cedric, Klatch has their original shop in San Dimas, CA, in the Pomona Valley, in th…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 5, 2009 to Cafes in the L.A. and San Deigo areas

13 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Heather Perry

"Selina.... I'm really pleased that you added your cafe to the short list. I go into…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 3, 2009 to Cafes in the L.A. and San Deigo areas

13 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Heather Perry

"After reading Jay's comment on San Diego, I figured I should elaborate....... Two of…"

Al Sterling replied Jul 3, 2009 to Cafes in the L.A. and San Deigo areas

13 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Heather Perry

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service