Phil Roberts's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, I just think it is dangerous to use any of that type of coffee equipment for an…"

Phil Roberts replied Nov 23, 2011 to Airpot Hot Chocolate

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Thanks Brady... At the ServeSafe class, as soon as they called that temp range the d…"

Phil Roberts replied Nov 21, 2011 to Airpot Hot Chocolate

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Nick,   Im not exactly sure about that, but I think you are on the right track. I th…"

Phil Roberts replied Nov 20, 2011 to Airpot Hot Chocolate

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Jason, I meant to ask what roaster you were working with? Do they offer training? S…"

Phil Roberts replied Oct 24, 2011 to "Foamy" Espresso

7 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Johny Morrisson

"Jason,   Is the extra "foamy" big bubbles or small, fine bubbles? Big bubbles genera…"

Phil Roberts replied Oct 24, 2011 to "Foamy" Espresso

7 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Johny Morrisson

"Ditto on this... if people still say ditto, that is... "

Phil Roberts replied Oct 24, 2011 to Thoughts on Grinders and Machines for waste..training..wonderful Espresso

9 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Brady

"J F,    I think the premise of your question is wrong, and may answer itself. They r…"

Phil Roberts replied Oct 24, 2011 to Thoughts on Grinders and Machines for waste..training..wonderful Espresso

9 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Brady

"You're right about needed the flat surface for the VST baskets. The mound works with…"

Phil Roberts replied Sep 28, 2011 to Dosing... redistribute or not?

11 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by David Fell

"Dustin,   The main purpose for distributing on a manual grinder (not doeserless/E mo…"

Phil Roberts replied Sep 27, 2011 to Dosing... redistribute or not?

11 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by David Fell

"Incoming line pressure is 3 bars, should have mentioned that. I have read about 20-3…"

Phil Roberts replied Sep 8, 2011 to Anyone have experience using the VST baskets on a La Marzocco MP machine?

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service