Richard Penney's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Had to have the Super America station's Vanilla lattes. I bought all the canned inst…"

Richard Penney replied Aug 6, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Kenya AA . It is a nice change from the other SOs that I have been enjoying. Yergh v…"

Richard Penney replied Jul 28, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Please, get rid of the TV! I really hate a TV in any place of business. I happen to…"

Richard Penney replied Jul 12, 2009 to Urge to kill pt Deux

15 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Home roasted Costa Rican "La Amistad" organic, city, as a cappo. Honey, Citrus, and…"

Richard Penney replied Jul 12, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Pulling a Korati Full City Blueberry bomb on, Cremina, Astra, Conti lever, LaPav, 1T…"

Richard Penney replied Jun 10, 2009 to The coolest coffee experiment

29 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I am spoiled! I use a Cremina daily , a LaPav occasionally, and an Old Commercial Co…"

Richard Penney replied Jun 10, 2009 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"Just a Congo of no certain species from a local roaster. Too bright by half till I d…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 28, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"A home roasted 5th day organic Yergh @ full city+. Smooth and still a little fresh b…"

Richard Penney replied Mar 3, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I would suggest Lever action commercial quality machines. They are simple and have l…"

Richard Penney replied Mar 2, 2009 to equipment for a south american coffee shop

8 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by kito

"Well, I would recommend going to Home-Barista.com. Go to the How-Tos, and then FAQ a…"

Richard Penney replied Mar 2, 2009 to Manual Machine Help

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Brandy Smyth

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service