Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"No, You're the man, Lorenzo!! :) "

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 7, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Back flushing would be a joy. Ok,... I'm just jealous."

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 6, 2009 to Synesso Hydra 6 Group!! Check it out

6 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I have a personal rule that I try to hold myself to, and I have really only told a c…"

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 6, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Chris, contact cafe imports!! They have a ton of connections down there."

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 6, 2009 to Farms in Costa Rica

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"Also,... if you are passing through the state and get to head over to the KC side, o…"

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 3, 2009 to Coffee shops in St. Louis, MO?

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Daniel, No need to worry. You let me know when you are going to be in the area and…"

Joe Marrocco replied Nov 3, 2009 to Coffee shops in St. Louis, MO?

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"In a world where we are beginning to focus on varietal specific flavor profiling, de…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 28, 2009 to A coffee brewing revolution?

23 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"This is something I've been giving a lot of thought to lately. I'm one of those weir…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 28, 2009 to Engaging baristas in the roasting process, barista to consumer education

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I like that approach. What do you mean by "measurable region" though. Is it measured…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 28, 2009 to Speaking of SO: What is your definition of a Single Origin Coffee?

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"You may want to check out www.scaablog.org for an update on the ethiopian commoditie…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 27, 2009 to Speaking of SO: What is your definition of a Single Origin Coffee?

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service