Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"You can always increase your coffee brewing ability. There are a lot of books you ca…"

Joe Marrocco replied Aug 25, 2009 to Jonathan

7 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by jonathan

"Chris, I can relate to your situation more than you realize. I am from small town A…"

Joe Marrocco replied Aug 3, 2009 to How Do you Want To Be Paid?

19 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Katie Cline

"I recommend that you get the manual for the machine and read up on it. Learn it insi…"

Joe Marrocco replied Aug 3, 2009 to New Job Involves Switching from Manual to Automatic Machine

12 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Lauren

"Chris, what is your definition of "indy". Is it: an independently owned business tha…"

19 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Katie Cline

"Lorenzo, I love this idea. Please keep me abreast of how it is recieved!! Jay, Th…"

19 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Katie Cline

"You are always welcome to come hang out with the Kaldi's Crew in S. Louis, MO. We ha…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jul 31, 2009 to I'm curious about doing an exchange...

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Zura

"Growing up, my dad drank Folgers. He would put two teaspoons of sugar in each cup. W…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jul 27, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Very well put, Jay. "

Joe Marrocco replied Jul 27, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Mark, you're a good man. I agree that it is a bit un-nerving when you think of the u…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jul 20, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"This brings me to a question... What are we in this market for? Is it profit? If so,…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jul 17, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service