Wes Russell's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"What all does this include? Is the landlord providing you an allowance? I think the…"

Wes Russell replied Aug 8, 2012 to Tenant Improvments

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

"Andrew, Do you have 220V available to plug the super auto into? If so, you may need…"

Wes Russell replied Apr 17, 2010 to Need help finding a mechance!

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Been doing it now for about 4 years in Portland. We do French press and espresso. Ar…"

Wes Russell replied Apr 15, 2010 to Coffee Catering

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

"That is not your thermostat, your thermostat looks like this: http://www.espressopar…"

Wes Russell replied Mar 28, 2010 to In need of a little screw (see photo)

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Marek

"Any luck adjusting the p-stat? This is really the first course of action. Btw, Is th…"

Wes Russell replied Mar 17, 2010 to Problem with La Marzocco

12 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Marek

"When we were researching locations for our new shop, we would go to all the nearest…"

Wes Russell replied Mar 16, 2010 to What's the difference between the Slayer paddle and La Marzocco paddle?

41 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Chris

"We always stay at the Moore Hotel: www.moorehotel.com I think it's about $80 a night…"

Wes Russell replied Mar 1, 2010 to (Help!) Hotels near Stumptown Seattle

6 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Spencer Abbott

"Ricky- yes, I think that Slayer does create this impression but I have not seen it o…"

Wes Russell replied Feb 18, 2010 to What's the difference between the Slayer paddle and La Marzocco paddle?

41 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Actually, the La Marzocco is available with separate boilers and pumps. Sorry, I sho…"

Wes Russell replied Feb 18, 2010 to What's the difference between the Slayer paddle and La Marzocco paddle?

41 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Chris

"One thing to keep in mind is that you are really reengineering your machine which co…"

Wes Russell replied Jan 27, 2010 to Heating Element problem

13 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Wes Russell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service