Mr. F's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

""

Mr. F replied Feb 5, 2010 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

"That's a great idea, Matt, thanks! "

Mr. F replied Dec 10, 2009 to Does anybody (gasp!) pre-grind decaf espresso?

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"I've got just enough regular decaf drinkers that I can't really eliminate it (as muc…"

Mr. F replied Dec 9, 2009 to Does anybody (gasp!) pre-grind decaf espresso?

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"Hey, Jesse-- Yeah, it's the line out the door I'm worried about. Our place is pretty…"

Mr. F replied Dec 8, 2009 to Elektra Belle Epoche: Worth it for the looks? Quality machine?

2 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"I like this idea the best-- I'll definitely give it a try tomorrow. I doubt we'll be…"

Mr. F replied Jul 14, 2009 to How do you prepare fresh brewed iced tea to order?

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"Room temp, huh? Does it need to steep any longer? "

Mr. F replied Jul 14, 2009 to How do you prepare fresh brewed iced tea to order?

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"Hi, Kelly-- Yep, it sounds like everybody does it the same way we do (with the excep…"

Mr. F replied Jul 13, 2009 to How do you prepare fresh brewed iced tea to order?

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"Hey, John-- So it probably doesn't help that we steep the tea in paper tea bags firs…"

Mr. F replied Jul 13, 2009 to How do you prepare fresh brewed iced tea to order?

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"Thanks for your replies! We finally got rolling with the Tanzanian/Kenyan/Ethiopian…"

Mr. F replied Jul 12, 2009 to Best Beans for a Bright, Bold, Full-Bodied Cold-Brew Iced Coffee?

4 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Mr. F

"Ah, thanks Kevin-- I will definitely ask them about roast dates from now on. I tend…"

Mr. F replied Feb 24, 2009 to help - crema probs

14 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Gustavo Munoz

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service