Jeremiah's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally like beehouse for versatility with knowledgable technique - prefer it o…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 23, 2013 to Pour-over dripper comparison

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeremiah

"Thank you for the more up beat response. I agree with your points. Getting a lever i…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 22, 2013 to Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

"OK, so point by point: The only way you could stick a novice in front of any setup…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 21, 2013 to Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

"I think you are correct that we will not reach agreement. I do not believe that any…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 21, 2013 to Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

"I think good espresso takes a lot of skill no matter what. Levers aren't really hard…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 20, 2013 to Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

"Shot times will be comparable to a pump machine when dose and grind are dialed in co…"

Jeremiah replied Apr 18, 2013 to Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

"To relieve the pressure immediately, you can pull down on the lever a bit while remo…"

Jeremiah replied May 10, 2012 to Backflushing a manual (lever) simonelli?

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Isaiah Hekhuis

"Correct, and any energy saved would be related to the lesser heat gradient. Anybody…"

Jeremiah replied May 5, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"You're really overthinking this thing, dude. The air is expressed as a matter of cou…"

Jeremiah replied May 5, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"It's basic physics, the increased pressure and temperature due to application of hea…"

Jeremiah replied May 4, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service