James "Cosmo" Cramer's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith thank you for the great advise and information."

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 24, 2011 to Picking a Roasting Machine for my shop

8 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by James "Cosmo" Cramer

"Lisa thanks for the info I took a look at the clasified as well as took a look at th…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 19, 2011 to Picking a Roasting Machine for my shop

8 Oct 24, 2011

"Thanks Mike for the advise and you are very correct about making beans sing."

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 19, 2011 to Picking a Roasting Machine for my shop

8 Oct 24, 2011

"To all the friends and family of Liza hugs and prayers go out to you from Tucson, I…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 30, 2009 to Loss of a barista. Remembering Liza Whitacre

29 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rich Halstead

"Jason thanks for your posting it was helpful. "

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Aug 1, 2009 to How long should you wait before brewing fresh roasted coffee?

5 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"We do 3/4 cup ice and add syrup upon request, then pour in cold milk and espresso at…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Jul 29, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"Mitch thanks for the Post sorry for the delayed reply. I am looking at both small pr…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 24, 2008 to Coffee Cart Expansion Question

4 Oct 24, 2008

"Mat thanks I appriciate the lead. My business is still doing ok but I am concerned w…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Oct 3, 2008 to Coffee Cart Expansion Question

4 Oct 24, 2008

"Wow! What a great discussion I am sorry I am reading it so far into it. I have had t…"

James "Cosmo" Cramer replied Sep 29, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service