Dave's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've done similar research and I've come to the conclusion that the option that will…"

Dave replied May 2, 2009 to Going "Green"...How to decide which cold to go cups are best for environment!!!!

7 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"I went to Seattle's last year and it was definitely worth it. I can't say for sure o…"

Dave replied May 2, 2009 to Anyone attending Coffee fest Las Vegas 2009?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"I think you've gotten a lot of great info and ideas. Here's somethings to keep in mi…"

Dave replied Mar 24, 2009 to How BIG is too BIG.

30 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Greenway Barista

"Very interesting. From my point of view (that of a business major student), there's…"

Dave replied Jan 11, 2009 to Planning on Opening a Shop? Case Study - Cafe Tango

23 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Eric had an excellent idea with the chalk board paint. You can also buy some sort of…"

Dave replied Nov 30, 2008 to New Coffee Shop Cafe with questions and looking for some items. - Can you provide guidance?

6 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Carol Kerchner

"One option that I'm looking at once I get my store up and running is to have a scree…"

Dave replied Nov 27, 2008 to What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

"Excellent idea. "

Dave replied Nov 24, 2008 to post consumer vs. compostable paper cups...which is really the best green solution?

9 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by phil

"From what I've read about the compostable cups, you can compost them anywhere. It's…"

Dave replied Nov 23, 2008 to post consumer vs. compostable paper cups...which is really the best green solution?

9 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by phil

"One reason I like the idea of compostable paper cups is because once that cup walks…"

Dave replied Nov 23, 2008 to post consumer vs. compostable paper cups...which is really the best green solution?

9 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by phil

"I think the major factors are a combination of everything previously listed. Very ra…"

Dave replied Aug 24, 2008 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service