BoogeyClat's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We are currently interviewing for barista positions.  Anyone interested email me @ m…"

BoogeyClat replied Jul 4, 2011 to New shop in Philadelphia..

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by BoogeyClat

"This quote has me scratching my head because I am having such a hard time selling my…"

BoogeyClat replied Oct 31, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"I'm selling a wbc competizione nouva simonelli for a really good price. Also I am no…"

BoogeyClat replied Oct 19, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"Whats a "vanilla latte"??? 16 oz?? I'm being sacastic, but honestly at our shop we u…"

BoogeyClat replied May 19, 2009 to Skim "milk" anyone?

23 May 19, 2009
Reply by BoogeyClat

"I was wondering if you are referring to pouring a monk's head in this post, b/c it i…"

BoogeyClat replied May 19, 2009 to competitions

19 May 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"I have to admit I was laughing while reading this... You remind me of myself, I was…"

BoogeyClat replied May 19, 2009 to competitions

19 May 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"This topic gives me the chance to ask at what temp do must of you think your milk re…"

BoogeyClat replied May 4, 2009 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

""

BoogeyClat replied May 1, 2009 to automatically add more shots to bigger drinks?

37 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"I can't imagine having to go through this every time I make a drink. We use triples…"

BoogeyClat replied May 1, 2009 to automatically add more shots to bigger drinks?

37 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"Like it was said before without weighing the dose and mass of the shot it is impossi…"

37 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service