The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"We simply painted the wall with chalkboard paint and did our menus right on the wall…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 16, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"What are you dosing?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 16, 2008 to solid cakes from Portafilter

7 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Julie

"As I just closed the doors of my shop last month, I definitely feel for you. I wish…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 8, 2008 to Coffee House &/or Specialty Coffee Equipment for Sale - Coffee Houses Closing Fishers/Indy IN

4 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

""

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 4, 2008 to Drink Size Poll

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

"My two rule are 1) Don't offer "advice" unless asked, and 2) Stick to one thing at a…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 2, 2008 to Proper Critique Etiquitte...

8 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Jesse -D->

"We don't vary the shots too much from drink to drink. The main variations being slig…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Nov 30, 2008 to Drink Size Poll

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

"I would love to come visit your shop Brady, it looks really nice. And I absolutely a…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Nov 30, 2008 to Drink Size Poll

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

"One of the first things we would do with new hires is exactly this. We would pull tw…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Nov 29, 2008 to Espresso straight into ice

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Perhaps a better discussion is "What is a shot?" Are you talking about 17g 1.0 oz sh…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Nov 29, 2008 to Drink Size Poll

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

"Suzanne, I am not a roaster, but I have worked with several. My suggestion is to do…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Nov 20, 2008 to green bean storage

10 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service