The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Tempted, so why don't you? It never hurts to ask, especially now when vacancies are…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 7, 2009 to What does everybody pay for NNN?

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

"Brady, I went to a presentation at Coffeefest that basically showed little differenc…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 6, 2009 to Aging espresso to develop crema...

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Alun, I respect your opinion, and frankly you are preaching to the choir. We raised…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 4, 2009 to Will YOU raise prices??

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Vincent Iatesta

"Normally, it would be a good thing to raise your prices to reflect your real costs.…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 4, 2009 to Will YOU raise prices??

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Vincent Iatesta

"With all six of the 2008 Finalists living in the Western Region, it will kind of be…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 3, 2009 to Western Regional 2009

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Thanks Matt! Of course, even if you had room, it looks like we would have to dig thr…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 23, 2008 to Couch Surfin in Portland

2 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"So what if regulars use them? Do not take your regulars for granted. Selling them di…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 22, 2008 to How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?

16 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Exactly, I don't see how failing to polish, let alone polishing differently would ha…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 20, 2008 to solid cakes from Portafilter

7 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Julie

"I always try to spell check everything first. But it's really embarrassing when you…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 16, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"I'll second what Ben said. Note however, it wouldn't mean better, and might even mea…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Dec 16, 2008 to What can jack your sales

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by comforteagle1965

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service