The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Who are these people who keep emailing me asking if this is still for sale? Seriousl…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 22, 2010 to Beautiful Cherry Red La Marzocco FB-70 For Sale, in Pristine Condition

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"It really depends on the existing shop, and how different you plan on being. If the…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Aug 2, 2009 to Switching concepts

7 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

"Check out Espressomap. I would pretty much recommend every shop on the list. One of…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Aug 2, 2009 to Coffee Road Trip to San Francisco

5 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Chase

"One thought comes to mind about the all-black dress code. Back when I owned JavaJ an…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 26, 2009 to

just now

"Here in Cali, especially here in San Fran, it is VERY common to find organic milk. I…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 9, 2009 to Organic Milk...Organic syrup...

8 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"I think it's great and ties in well with what you are doing. The only suggestion I w…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 5, 2009 to Charge more for Decaf?

24 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"That's a good price. Might just have to buy it for my kitchen!"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 4, 2009 to La Marzocco GB/5 Semi-Automatic 3 Group

17 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"We charged a quarter more for all decaf drinks across the board at JavaJ. My mantra…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 2, 2009 to Charge more for Decaf?

24 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Chandler, would you mind sharing a little more information about what you are doing?…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"There is a slight effect on taste as well, depending on how busy you are. Copper is…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied May 29, 2009 to Copper vs Stainless Steel Boiler

6 May 29, 2009
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service