Greg Aliff's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"agreed. Go with a super jolly. I recently made the same upgrade. I sold my 7 year ol…"

Greg Aliff replied Jun 23, 2010 to Requesting feedback in regard to choosing a back up grinder.

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I've just been doubling up on the grams of coffee i use in my pour over and sitting…"

Greg Aliff replied Jun 21, 2010 to cold brew methods for a shop setting

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Henry Ford quote - “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said fas…"

Greg Aliff replied Apr 23, 2010 to Coffee Snob or Elitist A**hole, big difference!

31 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"love this line - "f someone orders a "dessert" espresso beverage don't belittle the…"

Greg Aliff replied Apr 22, 2010 to Coffee Snob or Elitist A**hole, big difference!

31 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"1. the difference between traditional size/name drinks and starbucks/gas station siz…"

Greg Aliff replied Apr 14, 2010 to 5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

"If you are close to a counter culture training center then I suggest selling their c…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 16, 2010 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"I'm looking for the same thing. Interested to hear what people say. Looking for a co…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 8, 2010 to Best cups for latte art?

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Hi Benza, Thanks taking a look at the video. I appreciate your feedback. a. You're…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 5, 2010 to First attempt at making a How to video. Looking for feedback

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Bump.. No opinions at all? I know i'm not reinventing the wheel with a how to chemex…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 5, 2010 to First attempt at making a How to video. Looking for feedback

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Brady I agree - There should be a thread locked by the moderators in the forum that…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 3, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service