Brady's Discussions (2,485)

Discussions Replied To (2309) Replies Latest Activity

"I was in the process of starting a discussion on this topic, then remembered to look…"

Brady replied Jun 5, 2013 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"I'd suggest a faster grinder before anything else. The second portafilter really onl…"

Brady replied Jun 4, 2013 to Speeding up workflow with a Single Group Machine (La Marzocco GS3)

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Just kind of threw this question out there and planned to sit down when I had a minu…"

Brady replied Jun 3, 2013 to The role of latte art?

9 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Like many stand-alone online communities this one does go through times of greater a…"

Brady replied May 26, 2013 to the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry?

9 May 26, 2013

"Nice. Any tips for helping to remove that last little bit of "hot dump" aroma? I thi…"

Brady replied May 25, 2013 to Extremely corroded and "growing" cooler shelf clips - how to save 'em.

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Yes it should pull out. They do sometimes get glued in place a bit though, and there…"

Brady replied May 23, 2013 to Bunn G3 auger removal HELP - sucker stuck!

3 May 24, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"For the record that's normal Helvetica, not bold, doing the splashing up there. Carr…"

Brady replied May 22, 2013 to the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry?

9 May 26, 2013

"Huh. I don't do anything special regarding ESD, just touch something metal before me…"

Brady replied May 15, 2013 to NS Appia Volumetric keypad issues

16 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

"*cue funeral music* Sounds like the main board to me. Disconnected the ribbon cable…"

16 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

"I like Mike's post - some good considerations. Double-check all of the electrical co…"

16 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service