sage's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"greg, had another thought to share:  even though i am using a single group espresso…"

sage replied Jan 3, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

"greg, i started out nearly 9 years ago doing events with a mobile unit...bought a si…"

sage replied Jan 3, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

"chris, best of luck in your new coffee bar...for 2011!  where will it be located? as…"

sage replied Jan 2, 2011 to Not offering a 20oz?

46 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Christelle Debeuf

"brady, thanks for taking some extended time to share what works well for you at your…"

sage replied Sep 28, 2010 to beyond coffee, what else are you offering for sale in your shop?

11 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Ray Weisgerber

"popping back in to say thanks everyone that commented on my question. i didn't state…"

sage replied Sep 28, 2010 to beyond coffee, what else are you offering for sale in your shop?

11 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Ray Weisgerber

"hey arnold, best of luck with that novel idea! i know the regs can and do vary by st…"

sage replied Sep 27, 2010 to Roasting from a step van

19 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Arnold Juelfs

"perfectly stated, jay! agree with u all the way! sage/the coffee hound "

sage replied Sep 22, 2010 to Customer loyatly card

24 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"hey olivier! hope i'm not way off base here, but just thought i'd share the first re…"

sage replied Sep 21, 2010 to Customer loyatly card

24 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"mike, thanks for posing that upbeat question! recently, i was working a horse trials…"

sage replied Sep 21, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service