sage's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"those are really good insights, phil.  i would simply add that you should try to cre…"

sage replied Jan 8, 2011 to lowered barista counter

10 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Robbie Yoder

"katie jo, hello!  i like how you think!  you summed it up pretty briefly, which took…"

sage replied Jan 8, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"jay, do i hear a little cynicism there?!   sage  the coffee hound "

sage replied Jan 8, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"hey andrew, thanks for your feedback.  likewise, am moving the coffee pretty well, s…"

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"john, happy new year to you!  thanks for taking a moment to reply to my discussion,…"

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"matt, happy new year! that truck is sick! sick to the max!! love those old delivery…"

sage replied Jan 8, 2011 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"oscar...also way cool!  great pics!  omg, i love all these coffee units!  wish i cou…"

sage replied Jan 8, 2011 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"jonathan...is that your espresso bike?  very cool!  i have a location in raleigh, to…"

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"good discussion here!  happy new year everyone!   mike, if you have some suggestions…"

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"lol, angie!   sage the coffee hound "

sage replied Jan 6, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service