Phil Proteau's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"The first few drops of coffee are the darkest and the least infused with crema bubbl…"

Phil Proteau replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"On the issue of the tamp, it's purpose is to squeeze out air pockets in the coffee b…"

Phil Proteau replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"I would say 1.4 is pretty high, high enough to make it difficult to texturize milk c…"

Phil Proteau replied Jun 1, 2009 to Can you adjust steam wand pressure internally?

6 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Nathan MIntz

"What does the boiler pressure gauge indicate? 1.2 should do well. If it reads 1.5 or…"

Phil Proteau replied Jun 1, 2009 to Can you adjust steam wand pressure internally?

6 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Nathan MIntz

"I think what he is saying is that the coffee oils in the espresso do solidify. So in…"

Phil Proteau replied May 31, 2009 to "shocking" the espresso

12 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"I was fortunate enough to try both the Stumptown Bwayi and the Counter Culture Bwayi…"

Phil Proteau replied May 11, 2009 to Burundi In The House?

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by Alex C. McGregor

"What I have found is that the most important factor is the person themselves. When t…"

Phil Proteau replied May 8, 2009 to Hire a former starbucks manager?

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Project 16 accounts per 18 month period over the next 10 years. The question isn't "…"

Phil Proteau replied Apr 24, 2009 to Taking on the Big Roasters

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by nick placakis

"Man, that totally beats my rolled up paper towel. That thing looks great for the job."

Phil Proteau replied Apr 22, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"What do you mean "aside from removing the tips"? (smiling winky face to denote a lit…"

Phil Proteau replied Apr 22, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service