Phil Proteau's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing to remember about pre-infusion and soft infusion is that it is not meant t…"

Phil Proteau replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is Pre-Infusion Really Necessary?

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Phil Proteau

"From the shop owner's point of view, there is a very specific fear of loosing custom…"

Phil Proteau replied Sep 29, 2009 to How to introduce one size cappuccino on the menu and to the customer.

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Ken McDuffy showed me this trick, he called it a Butterfly."

Phil Proteau replied Sep 13, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"Here is what I have had to do in the past. Using a pair of pliers (and having a new…"

Phil Proteau replied Sep 13, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"Unfortunately for you, it is not your place, as an employee, to make the kinds of de…"

Phil Proteau replied Sep 3, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"I am on the East coast, the North East for that matter. My worms come to live early…"

Phil Proteau replied Aug 19, 2009 to Use Coffee Grind

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"Many coffee shops I work with just bag it up and put it out on the side walk. People…"

Phil Proteau replied Aug 18, 2009 to Use Coffee Grind

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"I was wrong, the word Luigi does appear on many models including the smaller body ol…"

Phil Proteau replied Aug 16, 2009 to

just now

"Use the Super Jolly burrs, not the Mini. The body of the old Luigis are a little sma…"

Phil Proteau replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"You can get a Braun (or whatever brand you like) gold or gold "tone" wire mesh filte…"

Phil Proteau replied Jul 15, 2009 to siphon filters

14 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Greg Suekoff

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service