Notblueatall's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, but I tried that...maybe not enough. I really just need someone with more ex…"

Notblueatall replied Sep 2, 2009 to **Thanks-Resolved** Looking for some help getting set-up before I open for business on Monday!

5 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Patrick Bock

"Thank you! I hope to afford staff in the near future. =0) "

Notblueatall replied Jun 24, 2009 to Anyone have any Tiny cafe tips?

13 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"No worries...I've been wearing gloves a lot lately. We just painted it last weekend,…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 23, 2009 to How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Thank you! That was the best possible answer I could ask for. I will use my dig came…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 23, 2009 to How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Can I take apart and soak the metal components in some sort of solution and allow to…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 22, 2009 to How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"So, how do I get the gross old residue/oils out? You're not supposed to get it wet..…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 22, 2009 to How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Some people do it for dieting reasons and some (more importantly) do it for food all…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 22, 2009 to Urge To Kill!!

8 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Thanks! Do you know if there's a way to get a manual or something online to help wit…"

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Yes, I have been considering removing the backseat from my Jeep! =0) "

Notblueatall replied Jun 19, 2009 to Anyone have any Tiny cafe tips?

13 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

"Yes, I have the location and lease (with cheap rent) already locked it. It came with…"

Notblueatall replied Jun 19, 2009 to Anyone have any Tiny cafe tips?

13 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service