Michael Canton's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I'm opening up a cafe in the next couple of months and looking at Selbysoft for…"

Michael Canton replied Oct 5, 2009 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"Believe it or not, I have found that the many shops are already "green" with the thi…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 20, 2009 to sustainable

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Labovitz

"This is simple. Go to your city hall and find city planning. They will have absolute…"

Michael Canton replied Jun 23, 2009 to Where can I find specific demographic information for my region to be included in a business plan?

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

"I had a couch at my last shop and will continue with that at my new cafe in addition…"

Michael Canton replied Jun 23, 2009 to Couches, does anyone ever sit in them?

9 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

"If he's a good boss, he will listen to the employees. Otherwise, you smile and make…"

Michael Canton replied Jun 18, 2009 to Proper Cappuccino Making!?!?

21 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Damon Lurie

"Depends on how many other cafes are around other than Starbucks. There is absolutely…"

Michael Canton replied Jun 16, 2009 to going wage for permanent baristi

3 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

"I'm not too sure about Barista's Elbow, but I know that I am suffering from Barista'…"

Michael Canton replied Jun 16, 2009 to Barista Elbow Anyone else have it?

15 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service