stephanie crocker's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations! It's always good to finally open!"

stephanie crocker replied Jan 17, 2009 to MadCap Coffee Now Open

21 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Trevor

"Yeah, as much as I hate footing the bill for the extra credit card charges incurred…"

stephanie crocker replied Jan 12, 2009 to Credit Card Tips

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

"I'm trying to get a picture of what you guys are talking about. Are you saying that…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 26, 2008 to grinder waste costs and electronic mazzers

6 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Brady

"We get our fatique mats from our linen supplier. Sure we're "renting" them which is…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 26, 2008 to Foam or Paper Cups..Mats?

7 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

"I agree that it's a little bit like "you don't know where this cup has been", but I…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 26, 2008 to travel cups/mugs....anyone else find them kind of gross?

15 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"How about this idea? Be smart about where your money is being spent. We just realize…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 26, 2008 to How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?

16 Dec 26, 2008

"Our pos system allows us to make and track our own gift certificates, so we just wen…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 22, 2008 to How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?

16 Dec 26, 2008

"I just read a big chunk of the posts on mystarbucksidea.com and they were very fasci…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 21, 2008 to What about the Baristas? (a post from MyStarbucksIdea.com)

4 Dec 21, 2008

"Even though it's not seen as a luxurious or even creative, there are quite a few ver…"

stephanie crocker replied Dec 13, 2008 to Inexpensive countertop ideas?

13 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rob

"There's several movie houses here in seattle that have other stuff like coffee that…"

stephanie crocker replied Nov 21, 2008 to Movie Theater

8 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service