nik orosi's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"la marzocco calls it; barista lights! i have them installed on my gb5 and fb80 can b…"

nik orosi replied Dec 19, 2009 to Espresso Machine Lighting

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"3 groups machines on any type of machine should be used properly, meaning, changing…"

nik orosi replied Dec 18, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"dear all, as you know, la marzocco is hand made, means that there's no machines on t…"

nik orosi replied Dec 17, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009

"i have them both! but is this a trick question or what? faema is a beauty, works gre…"

nik orosi replied Nov 23, 2009 to Faema E61 Legend or La Marzocco GB5

1 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"off topic maybe, but james just won award for Outstanding Contribution to the Europe…"

nik orosi replied Oct 17, 2009 to Responses to James Hoffman's Crema video

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"so so sad.... such a shame to see la marzoccos around and bad baristi on them.... co…"

nik orosi replied Oct 17, 2009 to What the . . .

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"sadly, nothing... thats k30.... i just dont know (except money) how they become spon…"

nik orosi replied Sep 16, 2009 to Help With a Mahlkonig Grinder

15 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Wayne Oberholzer

"fab is a word"

nik orosi replied Jul 8, 2009 to Israeli students redesign the familiar espresso cup, to beautiful effect.

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ryan Soeder

"nice machine, great, one of the best...but 53mm...if you dont know how to properly d…"

nik orosi replied Jul 7, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009

"la marzocco has probably the best guide how to fix, take care etc...you will get one…"

nik orosi replied Jul 6, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service