Chris Cockrell's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Good job! Calm and collected - clear thinking! Hope that never happens to you again!"

Chris Cockrell replied Jan 7, 2010 to THIS Barista aint NO victim!!!

15 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I also prefer to be a little short on the amount of water too. I like my americano s…"

Chris Cockrell replied Dec 1, 2009 to Americano perparation...?

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Oh well..it is my thread...my comment. Thanks for commenting on my discussion! :-D…"

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"If you drink drip coffee with cream - do you pour the cream into the coffee and stir…"

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Terri - with this drink, the taste is in the buds of the drinker...so to speak. The…"

Chris Cockrell replied Dec 1, 2009 to Proper preparation of a Cafe Cubano

17 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by alyssa

"Ricky - I guess I've gotten used to pulling until blonding is just starting. My Viva…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 30, 2009 to Americano perparation...?

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Jared - My Espresso is usually at 193-202deg depending on origin. Hot water from my…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 30, 2009 to Americano perparation...?

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Okay, fellow keepers of the flame...For the record, I love coffee! In my area - Loui…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 14, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"We blow tasters away all the time with fresh off the roaster coffee...! Find a good…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 13, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"If you are still looking for an L12, Call Nimbus Cousins at Rays' Monkey House. He h…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 13, 2009 to Need a Probat L12 or Diedrich IR12

6 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service