Chris Cockrell's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"yes - I've used a Revlon ceramic version for over a year for light use. Heats up fas…"

Chris Cockrell replied Mar 5, 2010 to Bag Sealer

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"Cindy - I've found that I like coffee brewed using a variety of methods. Sometimes I…"

Chris Cockrell replied Mar 5, 2010 to Americano vs. Drip or French Press

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Cindy Nichols

"Eric - I didn't suggest other grinders like the fine Mahlkoenig or the Ditting becau…"

Chris Cockrell replied Mar 1, 2010 to Shop Grinder

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Crema"

Chris Cockrell replied Mar 1, 2010 to Nashville Coffee

12 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Paige Schneider

"I'd stick with the bunn - get one in red if you don't like the black. I like the gri…"

Chris Cockrell replied Mar 1, 2010 to Shop Grinder

7 Mar 2, 2010

"Dustin - go to coffee fest in NJ next month and do some tasting yourself there. Whil…"

Chris Cockrell replied Feb 11, 2010 to Whos the best wholesale supplier of roasted beans?

38 Feb 11, 2010

"I'm not sure I've seen a "Christian" Coffee shop. I would like to . As far as prayin…"

Chris Cockrell replied Feb 1, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"I don't think the passage is cautioning those utilizing "silent prayer", only those…"

Chris Cockrell replied Feb 1, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Scriptures teach that worship and prayer are to be in a manner pleasing to God. It's…"

Chris Cockrell replied Jan 31, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Billy - I try daily to incorporate my faith in what I do by remembering who it is I'…"

Chris Cockrell replied Jan 27, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service