Lorenzo Perkins's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry guys . . . sometimes I read too much stuff and it all gets mixed up in my craz…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 9, 2010 to Recommendations for a home roasting machine

17 May 2, 2010
Reply by Andy Halterman

"At my shop, we pool tips by the day and split them up according to the hours you wor…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 9, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I will say one advantage that the HotTop has over the Behmor is the ability to roast…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 7, 2010 to Recommendations for a home roasting machine

17 May 2, 2010
Reply by Andy Halterman

"Those are made by your friends at espressoparts.com. Dave does some awesome custom w…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 7, 2010 to Custom Tampers

27 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

"I think the reason why there aren't many relevant posts on this particular discussio…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 2, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Hit the damn nail on the head. Instead of drink standards, we should all be discussi…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Mar 2, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Talk to Sarah Dooley at Visions about the Coffee Enhancement Lounge. She might, at t…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Feb 27, 2010 to Competition Training Space in Seattle?

1 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

"I always thought it was called a "monks head" because the monks would shave the top…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Feb 26, 2010 to Capuchin monk pics?

30 May 29, 2011
Reply by illudereludere

"One thing I haven't seen people mention about Mike Phillips' performance dose weight…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Feb 25, 2010 to Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Can we just stop selling lattes? Espresso, Maccs, Capps, Americanos only. Whaddya sa…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Feb 24, 2010 to cap vs latte

24 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service