Chase Mann's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I think basic salary is $12/hour or $25k/year? Not sure since I'm not a sales rep my…"

Chase Mann replied Mar 6, 2013 to Coffee Industry Sales Commission Rates

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Chase Mann

"I heard they can be very beneficial but you can't do them too often LOL. "

Chase Mann replied May 11, 2011 to What coffee have you NOT tried before? Why not? (bean, farm, or brew method)

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"My buddy dailydemitasse really loves her aeropress.   I'll have to see if anyone loc…"

Chase Mann replied May 11, 2011 to What coffee have you NOT tried before? Why not? (bean, farm, or brew method)

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Been a while since I checked this discussion, but have you tried Organic Honduras be…"

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Wow, no feedback on this Piper? :-/   Caffe Calabria used Peachtree for Manufacturin…"

Chase Mann replied May 11, 2011 to Inventory systems

1 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"By the way Jake, we can't send you a message if we aren't already friends and there'…"

Chase Mann replied May 11, 2011 to Web Design Needed!

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Hi Jake I specialize in the coffee industry chase@mycoffeepro.com  Blog Design Packa…"

Chase Mann replied May 11, 2011 to Web Design Needed!

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Have you checked in your local area for espresso machine repairs?   I would find out…"

Chase Mann replied Mar 20, 2011 to Advice for a business about to start?

4 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Luke Sanders

"Hi Luke, I have tons of stuff, been in the industry for over 20 years ... what's the…"

Chase Mann replied Mar 20, 2011 to Advice for a business about to start?

4 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Luke Sanders

"Hi Christopher, I've worked in the coffee industry for 20+ years and I'm reaching ou…"

Chase Mann replied Feb 4, 2011 to Marketing...for independents

19 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service