Giovanni Caffarella's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, as far as the decor of an European coffee shop.   Ik vroeg me af hoe je dronkk…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Oct 31, 2011 to The Italian Identity Slipping Away...

6 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

"I live in New Jersey and am a 5 train stops away from the Italian market. I see many…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Oct 30, 2011 to The Italian Identity Slipping Away...

6 Oct 31, 2011

"I greatly appreciate your lively insight to this topic! Grazie tanto!"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Oct 30, 2011 to The Italian Identity Slipping Away...

6 Oct 31, 2011

"I truly am an older man trapped in a younger body. All I can think of is being strai…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Mar 30, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Well to be respectful but yet standing my ground, A culture such as America's which…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Mar 30, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"And speaking of Koninkrijk België, I am excited someday to go there and try some gre…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Mar 29, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Ciao Shari! I am glad to know that you like to follow the traditions accordingly. W…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Mar 29, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Well as far as the grinding goes that is my least knowledgeable field. I have not st…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Feb 11, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Thank you Adam for your kind words!"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Feb 11, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"To understand the elements of a true Italian espresso, it is important to understand…"

Giovanni Caffarella replied Jan 29, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service