Shaun N.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The machine is still for sale - I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions as to where…"

Shaun N. replied Feb 11, 2009 to Faema E61 Legend Espresso Machine

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by David Barber

"Yes it should. Upbeat/driving will correlate to people staying for shorter periods…"

Shaun N. replied Apr 14, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"I use QuickBooks and yes, I can download the data directly to the software. It takes…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 31, 2008 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"Ooops! Sorry, John. I must have copied it wrong. If you have any questions, please…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 31, 2008 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"If you are already having doubts, I would suggest not going into the location you ha…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to Location

15 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Shaun N.

"I'm not going to directly bad-mouth the Evil Green Mermaid for a couple of reasons,…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to Competing with the chains

23 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Brian Conroy

"Much like others have suggested, I would offer an hour (or two, depending on how fas…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to Limiting Wi Fi internet connection in our shop

18 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Gabriel

"Brian, I think you are more than justified in sharing with the tips while you're wor…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"Like many of you, I spend considerable time researching a suitable POS system before…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"Etiquette used to say that the proprietor should not accept tips since he or she has…"

Shaun N. replied Mar 29, 2008 to No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service