Casey Loseth's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"They're from Victoria, BC, and their bags are larger than most similar to alot of ba…"

Casey Loseth replied Mar 20, 2011 to Best Coffee Retail Bag Design/Artwork?

20 May 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Zimmermann

"It might seem mainstream or starbucksish, but I am a big fan of Level Ground's bags,…"

Casey Loseth replied Mar 19, 2011 to Best Coffee Retail Bag Design/Artwork?

20 May 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Zimmermann

"I would also love to have the outline if you don't mind. (caseyloseth@hotmail.com) "

Casey Loseth replied Feb 2, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Cafe Imports possibly? I don't have personal experience with them but my old boss ha…"

Casey Loseth replied Feb 2, 2011 to Green Bean

8 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"I can't handle any mess on the bar, we've got no syrups, our shots are pre dosed, an…"

Casey Loseth replied Dec 19, 2010 to How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"I think it's part of a greed mindset that has at some point over the last while been…"

Casey Loseth replied Dec 14, 2010 to Credit card gratuities

19 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"The percentage Idea I think is good, there are quite a few smaller restaurants (mo…"

Casey Loseth replied Nov 26, 2010 to Credit card gratuities

19 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"We have credit cards with chips in them now here, which after reading all this I`m g…"

Casey Loseth replied Nov 17, 2010 to Credit card gratuities

19 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"I love both my 12 oz and my 20 oz rattle ware pitchers, they way they're tapered tow…"

Casey Loseth replied Nov 6, 2010 to Latte Art Pitchers!

4 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Terika

"I think they do for sure, I know my old boss did hire based on sex appeal, and she…"

Casey Loseth replied Nov 4, 2010 to Guy or girl barista?

37 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service