Mike Spence's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad that you still find time for bX! :) "

Mike Spence replied Apr 13, 2009 to Using Facebook as a marketing tool for customer loyalty

16 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Matthew Scott

"This is a great idea as well - Also, make sure you contact your local newspaper and…"

Mike Spence replied Apr 6, 2009 to Grand Opening Ideas?

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin Kerkhof

"Heath has a good suggestion on product. I have two or three customers in the last ye…"

Mike Spence replied Apr 3, 2009 to Grand Opening Ideas?

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin Kerkhof

"A couple that I have run across over the years that always provide good insight: 1)…"

Mike Spence replied Apr 2, 2009 to Hiring staff: any interview tips...?

13 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"Hi Paul, Just a quick comment - I can't quite comment on the quality of coffee that…"

Mike Spence replied Mar 23, 2009 to What's the worst thing to offer customers in a coffeehouse?

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"Hi Devon, I can't speak as a retailer but I know that my wife and I look out for pla…"

Mike Spence replied Mar 19, 2009 to Kiddie Time!

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Les

"I think you are off to a good start by coming here! From here, start looking at trai…"

Mike Spence replied Mar 6, 2009 to Just getting started!

45 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Great article! John is was good to here nice things about your store!"

Mike Spence replied Mar 6, 2009 to Coffee's Third Wave Holds Strong in This Recession

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"Yikes - nice catch Jesse - I had posted it with the link but it did not show. Should…"

Mike Spence replied Mar 3, 2009 to Interesting Article in Chicago Tribune - Fast Food targeting coffee

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

"Here is an update: Coffee Fest Chicago was a great show for us. Same number of new c…"

Mike Spence replied Feb 24, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service