Dennis McQuoid's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Lisa. You might want to discuss that with an accountant. It may depend on your c…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 5, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Marek, not maintaining your books properly can get you in a lot of trouble. I won't…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 4, 2011 to 2011 Taxes

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"Let's say you sell a cup for $2.00. And you sell your second cup for $1.00. For two…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot of valuable knowledge. As for the classes,…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 2, 2011 to Rate structure for different services?

4 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Jay, you're either visiting Hawaii or you're an insomniac. Thank you for the link. W…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 1, 2011 to Retail pricing multiple brewed coffee offerings

11 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Thanks guys. That's helpful."

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 1, 2011 to Retail pricing multiple brewed coffee offerings

11 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Everyone at the bar looks happy. They must have been the designated drivers ;-)."

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 1, 2011 to Preparing for New Years Day

3 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Biodegradable hot/cold cups from cornstarch or sugarcane. This is one of several com…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Dec 29, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Can't stop using the Buono - I don't own a Buono. I only have the one we're talking…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Dec 27, 2010 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

"Got to agree with Bryan. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (and I think they found one…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Dec 27, 2010 to Where do you order your togo cups from?

25 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service