Dennis McQuoid's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Ideally as an owner, I'd have five successful shops and a roasting facility. My day…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 30, 2011 to how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

"We found a small veggie farmer at an outdoor market near our shop that will take our…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 22, 2011 to charitable organizations that go "hand in hand" with coffee shops

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by sage

"I would suggest you start thinking in terms of grams of coffee to grams of water. I…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 19, 2011 to Pour-over tips?

8 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I use Firefox. All I get is the Intuit business website design page. But Brady cover…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 19, 2011 to Coffee Lids

14 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by John Antignane

"My first impression is that it's a bad link."

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 19, 2011 to Coffee Lids

14 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by John Antignane

"Lisa, there are farms in Hawaii that will provide food and shelter for you while you…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 10, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Thanks Joseph. "

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 9, 2011 to Retail pricing multiple brewed coffee offerings

11 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"My little cafe is 508 sq' and just a week away from being completed. After spending…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 8, 2011 to lowered barista counter

10 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Robbie Yoder

"Ha. I was eyeballing those at Target yesterday and was leaning that direction. "

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 7, 2011 to Roasted bean storage

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Thanks Mike. Truth be told as I'm just getting ready to open, I don't know how long.…"

Dennis McQuoid replied Jan 7, 2011 to Roasted bean storage

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jared Rutledge

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service