Barry's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, it is a 2 grp Aurelia with smart wand I had intended to take to the Caribbean…"

Barry replied Mar 2, 2011 to Just looking for advice.

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Barry

"I am also a scuba instructor so maybe we can go for a dive and have an espresso whil…"

Barry replied Nov 26, 2008 to Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

"Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to participate in the "Barista Exchange"…"

Barry replied Nov 26, 2008 to Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

"I will be using a Filtron cold coffee brew for iced and blended coffee drinks. I was…"

Barry replied Nov 25, 2008 to Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

"I do understand the physics of it, I am just asking if this is then the case, do I n…"

Barry replied Nov 25, 2008 to Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

"My water here is well water that taste really good. I have a filter set up and water…"

Barry replied May 6, 2008 to Question for newbie on espresso.

10 May 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"Thank you, that sound like the problem. I am new to this and at ABC, they only used…"

Barry replied Apr 28, 2008 to Question for newbie on espresso.

10 May 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"Yes astringent would be a better description. I tried the Badorf and Bronson "Dancin…"

Barry replied Apr 28, 2008 to Question for newbie on espresso.

10 May 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service