Courtney Heim's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cedric! Morning Glass, located in Manoa, would be a great place to check out. Th…"

Courtney Heim replied Apr 15, 2013 to Hawaii coffee shops

8 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Cedric

"Great article! Thank you for the insight. I'm starting to warm up to the cloud-based…"

Courtney Heim replied Nov 21, 2012 to POS Systems: Cloud or Built-In Software?

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"That's definitely something to think about, that barely crossed my mind (oops). We w…"

Courtney Heim replied Nov 9, 2012 to Slayers in San Francisco?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"Thank you, Austin! When we were with Jason at Slayer he told us to check out Stanza…"

Courtney Heim replied Nov 7, 2012 to Slayers in San Francisco?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"Brady, The support for Slayer is non-existent. Ours would be the first on the islan…"

Courtney Heim replied Nov 7, 2012 to Slayers in San Francisco?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"Perhaps a cinnamon latte or cinnamon mocha? You could potentially make your own cinn…"

Courtney Heim replied Oct 19, 2012 to Seasonal Lattes?

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Beth Hobson

"Thank you for the suggestions, Tran! We were able to make it to Coutume Cafe and Tel…"

Courtney Heim replied Oct 16, 2012 to Chicago/Amsterdam/Paris Coffee Recommendations?

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"Manu, we checked out La Cafeotheque and it was great! Thank you again for the sugges…"

Courtney Heim replied Oct 16, 2012 to Chicago/Amsterdam/Paris Coffee Recommendations?

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"Thanks, Manu! I hope we can find the place in Paris."

Courtney Heim replied Oct 4, 2012 to Chicago/Amsterdam/Paris Coffee Recommendations?

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service