Bryan Wray's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (739) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael I don't think the pressure has a thing to do with the poor espresso.  In my…"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 24, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"It's a trek from where you are, but check out Peregrine in DC.   660 Penn Ave SE.  …"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"It's not a bad machine (probably).  However, no quality focused operation should eve…"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Your passion exceeds that of the company you work for.  It is time to look elsewhere…"

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Oh... yeah... duh to Public Domain, Extracto and Ristretto.  My bad for forgetting t…"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 22, 2011 to Must-visit shops in PDX?

10 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"This is the opposite of what I would have guessed.  It sounds as if the coffee is f…"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 22, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"BTW, top coffees in PDX as of late: Stumptown Honduras San Vicente Coava Honduras Da…"

10 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"Honestly... that's it right there Matt.  I might include Coffeehouse 5, I always get…"

10 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

" -bry   "

Bryan Wray replied Aug 19, 2011 to We are down considerably off in sales compared to last June and July. Looks like August could be the same.

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"3 simultaneous shots on a Linea is no problem on the 3 group. (and trust me, I know…"

Bryan Wray replied Aug 18, 2011 to Consistant pressure when pulling multiple shots

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service