Patrick Burns's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I would add not to sell your customers short. i believe that if you meet them where…"

Patrick Burns replied Mar 7, 2013 to Bottomless Cup of Coffee

13 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Patrick Burns

"we have a simple set up. it's an ipad and a cash register. works great! "

Patrick Burns replied Jan 16, 2013 to ipad app for tabs

20 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Janice

"Hey Dan, Thats a great idea. I actually made the switch over to square fully on mon…"

Patrick Burns replied Jan 8, 2013 to ipad app for tabs

20 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Janice

"thanks jason. the gift card option is great but it's only for folks that have square…"

Patrick Burns replied Jan 3, 2013 to ipad app for tabs

20 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Janice

"well... i've poured worse. i really wish there was a latte art fail page somewhere.…"

Patrick Burns replied Sep 25, 2012 to What would you do? one of your baristas posted a real bad latte art pic on your cafe's fb page.

25 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"interesting problem to have. at least they are attempting. i'd take it down, used it…"

Patrick Burns replied Sep 24, 2012 to What would you do? one of your baristas posted a real bad latte art pic on your cafe's fb page.

25 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"Our shop is in a small town on the square that has a college a bit bigger then that.…"

Patrick Burns replied Aug 20, 2012 to Coffee Shop Hours 3 blocks from a small college

4 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Pete Kloppenburg

"I have a shop that around that volume & I just switched up to the major doserles…"

Patrick Burns replied Aug 20, 2012 to mazzer grinders, which model?

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

"Glad it worked out for you! Keep up the pour over love!!! "

Patrick Burns replied Aug 17, 2012 to Wholesale grinders, V60's, & other home brewing equip

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Congrats Nick on getting the shop going and introducing people to great coffee! Bara…"

Patrick Burns replied Aug 9, 2012 to Wholesale grinders, V60's, & other home brewing equip

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Burns

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service