Billy Kangas's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"This thread is making me so sad.... My question is how do you maintain sanity, and…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 31, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"I helped start a really amazing cafe in Ann Arbor, MI called the common cup. It's in…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 30, 2009 to Church Cafe

13 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by angela

"I wrote this a while ago... but I thought it might be relevant. It's Christian in to…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 26, 2009 to The Buddhist precept of "Right Work" as it relates to Coffee Careers.

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I find making coffee a deeply spiritual experiance. Over the years I have developed…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 26, 2009 to The Buddhist precept of "Right Work" as it relates to Coffee Careers.

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Swing by the Ugly Mug in Ypsilanti... They do a great Job training, and have set up…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 25, 2009 to Southeastern Michigan-Looking to apprentice for a few days.

2 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"In the past I've looked into different roasters, and If I saw they offered flavored…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 25, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"You're missing what I consider the best brewery in the state: Arbor Brewery! I pers…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 23, 2009 to Favorite Michigan Beers

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Swenson

"The machine has a nylon filter... anyone have experiance cleaning one of these bad b…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 23, 2009 to Authentic Percolator FLAVOR!

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"Yeah I was thinking about grindz... but I think rice works just about as well... I…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 23, 2009 to My grinder smells funny...

18 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Williams

"Thanks for all the responses. I cleaned out the grinding chamber with a brush that c…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 23, 2009 to My grinder smells funny...

18 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Williams

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service