Joachim Oster's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't go by the silver skin, Matt. Different dry mills do different things to it. I…"

Joachim Oster replied Sep 19, 2011 to The Significance of Terroir vs Varietal vs Processing

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Don't look at the individual when judging length of employment: Look at extending th…"

Joachim Oster replied Sep 19, 2011 to Attracting and keeping quality Barista talent: Can a business model help with this?

16 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Aloha Francois, You may want to contact Emmerich Grosch here in Hawaii. He speciali…"

Joachim Oster replied Jul 21, 2010 to Looking for grinding/roasting/packaging equipment (Vanuatu, South Pacific)

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by François Japiot

"Here's your Kona coffee farmer speaking ;-) I am curious where this talk about a "d…"

Joachim Oster replied May 12, 2010 to What is the best 100 % Kona Hawaiian Kona Bean Coffee you've had ?

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"This is a logo I did for one of our coffee farmer groups here in Kona. It has seve…"

Joachim Oster replied May 12, 2010 to

just now

"Ka'u coffee tastes delicious! So far I tasted about 5 different ones, and none had f…"

Joachim Oster replied May 10, 2010 to Thoughts on Ka'u Coffee

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Stick with sun drying! Especially when you have a good, well cared for crop. It make…"

Joachim Oster replied May 10, 2010 to Sun Dried or Machine Dried

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by Derryl Reid

"James, Check with the Jamaican Coffee Board. http://www.ciboj.org/cib/ They are ve…"

Joachim Oster replied Mar 11, 2010 to Going to Jamaica

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"Greg, You used mostly simple, descriptive images. You can do this with a still camer…"

Joachim Oster replied Mar 5, 2010 to First attempt at making a How to video. Looking for feedback

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I disagree, Mike. The clear and identifiable content description of juices, the corr…"

Joachim Oster replied Mar 5, 2010 to Should Kona coffee blends be made illegal?!?

32 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service