Mike White's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome. You were a local. I used to go to Collegetown Convenient quite a bit in the…"

Mike White replied Apr 4, 2008 to Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

"Were you in school there longer than 4 years? I was born and raised there so my stan…"

Mike White replied Apr 3, 2008 to Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

"It still is avoided by young college students. That's why it's such a great bar loca…"

Mike White replied Apr 3, 2008 to Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

"wish you could too. I'll drink a few extra for ya..."

Mike White replied Mar 24, 2008 to Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

"I'll be there. The "Chanti" is a great local bar with tons of character. The "loft"…"

Mike White replied Mar 24, 2008 to Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

"Scott we couldn't have afforded to pay you what you're worth anyway. I considered it…"

Mike White replied Feb 17, 2008 to Payment for Exchanges

39 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Josip Drazenovich

"we should start a website called "Hoodie Exchange""

Mike White replied Jan 31, 2008 to Call for the gimme! folks..sweatshirt, sweatshirt who has the traveling Barefoot sweatshirt?

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

"yep. She's a member of BX too...."

Mike White replied Jan 31, 2008 to Call for the gimme! folks..sweatshirt, sweatshirt who has the traveling Barefoot sweatshirt?

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

"Erin McCarthy?"

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

"Hmmm...I didn't attend and never saw the hoodie... I'll ask around for you though..…"

Mike White replied Jan 29, 2008 to Call for the gimme! folks..sweatshirt, sweatshirt who has the traveling Barefoot sweatshirt?

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service