Simon Ouderkirk's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll be @ the training in Burlington, also - allowing you the rare opportunity to me…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jun 25, 2010 to An open letter to the BGA

36 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"It may not be for everyone, but there is a bluegrass band called Iron Horse who have…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jun 14, 2010 to iPod doldrums

28 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Phil is 100% correct re: the basket wear and tear. I once had a basket go during one…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jun 14, 2010 to Basket emergency

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Terika

"I've been reading (and now, I guess, re-reading) these pieces, and the series by our…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jun 3, 2010 to Esquire pieces?

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

"JR: You're right! It's an AV - my fault for not checking before posting. I've also m…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied May 20, 2010 to Lineas, Pre-Infusion, and You

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

"Hey Gang, Just tried Phil's method - admittedly for the first time! I'll try it aga…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 28, 2010 to steamed milk in iced drinks?

21 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by alyssa

"JR, I kind of liked how it read before, almost as if you're a superhero: GRINDERMAN!"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 26, 2010 to Mazzer Major Electronic - Is it worth paying more to get the motor cooling fan?

13 May 10, 2010

"I know that folks hate to hear this, especially newcomers to the whole tasting biz,…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 26, 2010 to Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

"Grinders, especially once you start getting into the high-end commercial stuff, are…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 26, 2010 to Mazzer Major Electronic - Is it worth paying more to get the motor cooling fan?

13 May 10, 2010

"Just in my personal two-cups-a-morning pourover habit, I'm a big fan of the classic…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 8, 2010 to Pour Over Help

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service