Simon Ouderkirk's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Either those ThermoWorks timers are SuperTimers or you beat the hell out of your ti…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jan 15, 2011 to Countdown timers

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"JC:   I'm assuming you recommend the top one, the $15 guy? I don't know about other…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jan 14, 2011 to Countdown timers

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"BW: Looking at the Bunn web site, I like the look of their auto grinder, especially…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Oct 6, 2010 to FetCo Grinder Mod

7 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"BH: I think that the argument is not that the espresso itself is bitter, but the cre…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Sep 21, 2010 to Mixing milk with espresso first to reduce bitterness?

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"IIRC, Scott Rao talks about this in the Professional Barista's Handbook: he calls it…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Sep 20, 2010 to Mixing milk with espresso first to reduce bitterness?

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"JC: As always, hugely insightful. This post is printed out and taped to the back of…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Sep 11, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"http://www.espressovivace.com/archives/lucidcafe/LC23.pdf This is an article (in .p…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Sep 10, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I was thinking having a local machine shop drill out a circular shape of smaller hol…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Sep 4, 2010 to FetCo Grinder Mod

7 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"We do all of our iced coffee at all three locations via cold brew. We use 5-gallon s…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Aug 21, 2010 to cold brew methods for a shop setting

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Can we get some more data on these kettles from you new owners? Do they reasonably h…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jul 22, 2010 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service