Lisa Harris's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't ask them to leave but I do make a point of correcting the child's behavior s…"

Lisa Harris replied Feb 12, 2011 to Unruly children

26 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Alun Evans

"i found a group called "grounds for change" but haven't really investigated them yet…"

Lisa Harris replied Jan 22, 2011 to charitable organizations that go "hand in hand" with coffee shops

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by sage

"I have also read about the iPad for cafe pos but i can't imagine it working in my ca…"

Lisa Harris replied Jan 4, 2011 to POS - a new discussion - for MAC users

29 May 30, 2012
Reply by Dan Gorder

"yikes! its really important to clean the portafilters and the machine daily. you wil…"

Lisa Harris replied Dec 20, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

"I love'd Chris's line too and would love to use it someday! It's funny, I was having…"

Lisa Harris replied Jul 20, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"hahaha...i like it! i really need to toughen up! seriously, thank you for the reply.…"

Lisa Harris replied Jul 19, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"Thank you for the insights and suggestions. I was hoping to "wait it out" until the…"

Lisa Harris replied Jul 19, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service