Derryl Reid's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if I follow.. But this is what happens to me every now and again in my Core…"

Derryl Reid replied May 9, 2010 to Separation anxiety with my Yama

11 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"My apologies if I was rude! Wasn't thinking and it wasn't very appropriate "Sorry" I…"

Derryl Reid replied Apr 24, 2010 to Cups per lb.

18 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Edmond Keung

"I was going to say give the guy a break but..... 6 years in biz? Roaster? Supplier o…"

Derryl Reid replied Apr 23, 2010 to Cups per lb.

18 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Edmond Keung

"Yes! well said Ricky! To Me coffee is a reflective drink!! and for so many reasons!…"

Derryl Reid replied Apr 8, 2010 to 5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

"Hahaha!! I do not disagree with you John P. I do however like to see how my coffee t…"

Derryl Reid replied Apr 4, 2010 to Dark roast stalling in a Vac-Pot Why?

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

"Bryan Grind, dose, temp, dwell time, techniques, temp is all consistent & it ne…"

Derryl Reid replied Apr 4, 2010 to Dark roast stalling in a Vac-Pot Why?

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

"Look at the numbers "crazy" if you ask me! But as a company you should really know w…"

Derryl Reid replied Jan 25, 2010 to Advantages & Disadvantages of Coffee Capsules

27 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Derryl Reid

"What about the environmental impact of these thousand upon thousands of pods being p…"

Derryl Reid replied Jan 11, 2010 to Advantages & Disadvantages of Coffee Capsules

27 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Derryl Reid

"I totally agree! I try to never go to big chains whether its for a coffee or to eat…"

Derryl Reid replied Jan 5, 2010 to Support LOCAL Coffee shops!

4 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Mike M

"Yes you are right! I have met farmers who are very frustrated by this fact! "

Derryl Reid replied Jan 4, 2010 to How do you feel about Fair Trade?

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service