John P's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"While I agree with what Aprille has written from the perspective of a barista; as an…"

John P replied Jan 10, 2013 to Are You Hiring - Can it Hurt to Ask?

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Never walk in and say the words, "Are you hiring?" Be a customer first. Even if it'…"

John P replied Jan 9, 2013 to Are You Hiring - Can it Hurt to Ask?

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Most coffee shops do not have skilled barista or barista trainers, the likelihood is…"

John P replied Dec 27, 2012 to What to look for when hiring.

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Caffeine

"I agree with Brady. Don't complicate things. Less is more. A great business mind o…"

John P replied Dec 22, 2012 to Adding Coffee to Menu....Need Ideas, would like to carry Organic Coffee

7 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"My Thoughts: You really are not missing out. Some may disagree, but you are a juice…"

John P replied Dec 21, 2012 to Adding Coffee to Menu....Need Ideas, would like to carry Organic Coffee

7 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"Brady, Agreed.  Which is why we made the change. My thought is, how do purveyors o…"

John P replied Oct 3, 2012 to Custom Chalkboard Menus vs Vinyl Signs - Which sells more product?

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by John P

"Michael, We've been fairly progressive from the outset, so our customers are pretty…"

John P replied Oct 3, 2012 to Custom Chalkboard Menus vs Vinyl Signs - Which sells more product?

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by John P

"Neither.  Our Menu is printed on two 8.5x11" sheets of  paper and mounted to a boar…"

John P replied Oct 2, 2012 to Custom Chalkboard Menus vs Vinyl Signs - Which sells more product?

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by John P

"I have not used the VST baskets, but from what I understand, VST baskets are about a…"

John P replied Sep 22, 2012 to What filter basket do you use?

7 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"I think if someone constructs their business model around this kind of machine, rath…"

John P replied Sep 18, 2012 to Alpha Dominche!?

13 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service