John P's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Meno, I will refer you to a recent Blog article I wrote for Specialty Coffee Retail…"

John P replied Jul 8, 2013 to roasting!

10 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by JT Peifer

"Agreed.  I sent Brent a message yesterday saying pretty much the same thing. Tough…"

John P replied Jul 4, 2013 to Hasta la bye bye

4 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Espresso on ice? No. But a VERY short iced Americano, using a little water to ease t…"

John P replied Jul 3, 2013 to Espresso on ice.

8 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Cedric

"Define "achieve" within an actual vs. contextual reality. Define "results" without…"

John P replied Jun 21, 2013 to Coffee Wisdom

20 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Stephan David Witchell

"I agree with "Happy" Mike.  But I will add my 2 cents Whatever we say, in the end…"

John P replied Jun 21, 2013 to Coffee Wisdom

20 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Stephan David Witchell

"Rebecca, There are too many factors that are unique to you and your area and what (…"

John P replied Jun 11, 2013 to Business plans.....the bane of my existence.

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

"If it's one employee that's one thing, but when it's multiple, you know it's not the…"

John P replied Jun 10, 2013 to Customer Issue

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Jarod

"Mike, Well said."

John P replied Jun 7, 2013 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Mike, The execution of quality cannot exist without leadership? Guidance without qu…"

John P replied Jun 6, 2013 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"It begins with the specific flavor profile of the espresso you use. That will determ…"

John P replied Apr 28, 2013 to Espresso Dosing!

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service